Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Favorite Tweets of the Day

It took me a while to discover that Twitter is great educational resource.  I always thought it was just for people to tweet about what they were doing throughout the day.  Once I realized how many awesome Educators are using Twitter as a PLC, I immediately began to take advantage of all of these learning and networking opportunities.  

As of today, I'm starting the Favorite Tweets of the Day posts.  I may not post this every day, but I'll try to post it at least a few times a week.  If you're on Twitter, share your favorite tweets with me, @kristigrande.  I'd love to include some of them in these posts.

By the way, I'm using Storify to share my Favorite Tweets of the Day.  If you haven't tried Storify, you should check it out.  


No comments: